Lots of natural light, practical flooring, period features and stripped back painted walls all make for an industrial and inspiring work space. [that’s milliner Giulia Mio in Studio Six, above]
A studio at Makers’ Yard will include the following:
- Individual or shared studio space – 24/7, 365 days a year access. Rent includes heating and service charges (cleaning and maintenance of communal areas). Electricity, phone and broadband internet are all invoiced separately, if needed.
- Flexible terms: Short term lets available. Units are for single occupancy, or as a bay in a shared studio.
- On site facilities: Postbox, secure tenant access and individual security system and alarm for each studio, cycle rack, peaceful courtyard and back garden, on-street loading parking bay immediately outside. Free wifi – fixed line broadband for £15 pcm (+VAT) if required. Remote management by LCB Depot, part of Leicester City Council.
- Off-site, shared facilities (at nearby LCB Depot): Parcel delivery point and reception facility with printing and copying facilities, and discounted meeting room hire, at LCB Depot. Two NCP car parks nearby with ticket discount machine at LCB Depot.
- Business Support: Talk to the friendly team at Bizgateway if you need support in your business – free 1-to-1 advice, webinars, access to finance/grants, and more
- Marketing: your business profiled on the LCB Depot/Makers’ Yard website, and Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Sales opportunities and support through open studios events, festivals and online shopping events.
- Regular Information: LCB monthly e-newsletter; networking events.
Please call us on 0116 261 6800 or email us to register your interest in Makers’ Yard, arrange a visit or discuss your space / budget requirements and we’ll do our best to meet your needs.