LASTFRIDAY+1 … amazing street food & drinks out in our courtyard and cafe-bar…
ADVANCE BOOKING via WeGotTickets
This LastFriday+1 continues from LastFriday the previous night Friday 25th June 5-10pm
- This LastFriday+1 will be outside in our courtyard
- Seating under cover outside
- Advance booking online via WeGotTickets
- Open 5-10pm
- Two-hour slot per booking (5-7pm/6-8pm/7-9pm/8-10pm)
- Enter via Rutland Street exit via Colton Street
- £2 entry per person (pay when booking)
- Vegan & veggie options available
- Music to soothe the hungry soul from our guest DJ (tba)
- Live music (tbc)
- Enjoy our Audiovisual season exhibition – distanced and masked
- Special £2 parking rate at the NCP car park on Halford Street, opposite us, ask a member staff to get the 5.30pm to midnight special rate with your NCP ticket
Mouthwatering vegan/vegetarian street food will be at every LastFriday+1
Vegan/Vegetarian drinks options are also available – ask for more info on the night…
The Patty Freaks – Winner of ‘Best Burger 2018’ – British Street Food Awards, from Birmingham
Mrs Patels – Gujarati Soul Food, from Birmingham
Fresh Rootz – award-winning veggie vegan world street food, from Leamington. Award winners of BBC Good Food Show & British Street Food Awards.
Feed Me – The delicious feel-good treat you love to eat, made using real, organic, wholefood ingredients, from Leicester.
PLUS – special guest trader tba!
Get updates about LastFriday+1 on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
LastFriday is an LCB Depot/Grays production
LCB Depot aims to create a stimulating and interesting programme of events to enrich the cultural and entertainment offer of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, in conjunction and in sympathy with the local community of residents, businesses and visitors.
If you have concerns about any aspect of our events, such as noise from music or crowds, please contact our designated premises supervisor on 0116 261 6805.