LAST FRIDAY ….on the last Friday each month… amazing street food & drinks out in our courtyard and cafe-bar…
DMU students graduating this week (21-26 Aug) get in FREE!
Just bring some form of proof (photo, graduation ticket, your gown if you like!)
Artisan vegan sausages
What The Cluck
Fried chicken deliciousness
That Filthy Food
Unique gourmet street food from our trailer, to you!
Check out the Last Friday 26th August menus over on Twitter
Drinks by Grays and The Ale Wagon
– Plenty of under cover seating outside and inside
– Open 5-10pm
– £2 entry per person in advance, £2.50 on the door; advance family & group tickets available! 2 adults and up to 3 children £5.00 / party – up to 8 people £10 (+ online booking fee £0.20 indiv/£0.50 family/£1 party)
– suitable for all ages (under 14s must be accompanied by an adult)
– Vegan & veggie options available
– Music to soothe the hungry soul from our guest DJ Anj Kay
– Enjoy the last day of our latest exhibition The Prism of Memory by Kendrick Snodin
– Comedy from Jokes On Us (pay what you want):
Daniel Nicholas 7pm
Andy Barr 8pm
Get tickets from We Got Tickets – entry fee pays for our artists & your entertaining!
Mouthwatering vegan/vegetarian street food will be at every #LastFriday.
Vegan/Vegetarian drinks options are also available – ask for more info on the night…
Get updates about Last Friday on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
@lcbdepot and @lastfridaylcb
LastFriday is an LCB Depot/LastFriday/Grays production
For trader enquiries, contact Bookings@lastfridaylcb.uk
LCB Depot aims to create a stimulating and interesting programme of events to enrich the cultural and entertainment offer of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, in conjunction and in sympathy with the local community of residents, businesses and visitors.
If you have concerns about any aspect of our events, such as noise from music or crowds, please contact our designated premises supervisor on 0116 253 3400.