LAST FRIDAY ….on the last Friday each month… amazing street food & drinks out in our courtyard and in our cafe-bar and performance spaces!
Hot wraps and fries
Slow-roasted meats bringing worldwide flavours to your tastebuds
Ranv’s Rasoi – ਰੈਨਵਸ ਰਸੋਈ
Tikka Twizzlers, masala chips, naans, wraps & more!
New Yorkshire Pizza
Mobile wood fired pizza oven. From Sheffield to your belly with love.
Tacos, burritos, and esquites – from Sheffield!
– Plenty of under cover seating outside and inside
– Open 5-10pm
– £2 entry per person in advance, £2.50 on the door; advance family & group tickets available! 2 adults and up to 3 children £5.00 / party – up to 8 people £10 (+ online booking fee £0.20 indiv/£0.50 family/£1 party)
– suitable for all ages (under 14s must be accompanied by an adult)
– Vegan & veggie options available
– Music to soothe the hungry soul from our guest DJ Secretloveuk
– Enjoy the last day of our latest exhibition SPEC 3 – closing party with music by Afterhoursleicester with the after party across the road at Manhattan 34 cocktail bar
– Popup shop tbc
– Comedy from Jokes On Us (pay what you want) :
7pm Rahul Somia
8pm Alex Hylton
Get tickets from We Got Tickets – entry fee pays for our artists & your entertaining!
See this event on Facebook
Mouthwatering vegan/vegetarian street food will be at every #LastFriday.
Vegan/Vegetarian drinks options are also available – ask for more info on the night…
Get updates about Last Friday on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
@lcbdepot and @lastfridaylcb
Did you see?
Last Friday was one of the seven best UK food markets in National Geographic magazine!
LastFriday is an LCB Depot/LastFriday/Grays production
For trader enquiries, contact Bookings@lastfridaylcb.uk
LCB Depot aims to create a stimulating and interesting programme of events to enrich the cultural and entertainment offer of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, in conjunction and in sympathy with the local community of residents, businesses and visitors.
If you have concerns about any aspect of our events, such as noise from music or crowds, please contact our designated premises supervisor on 0116 253 3400.