LAST FRIDAY ….on the last Friday each month… amazing street food & drinks out in our courtyard and cafe-bar…
Drinks by our very own Grays
Tacos and burritos
The Rub BBQ
Bringing wood-smoked meats to the streets
The Vegan Kitchen
Home of the FunGuys Burger
Authentic wood-fired pizza from Melton Mowbray
The Boxx ‘n’ bar
100% vegan street food
– Plenty of under cover seating outside and inside
– Open 5-10pm
– £2 entry per person in advance, £2.50 on the door; advance family & group tickets available! 2 adults and up to 3 children £5.00 / party – up to 8 people £10 (+ online booking fee £0.20 indiv/£0.50 family/£1 party)
– Suitable for all ages (under 14s must be accompanied by an adult)
– Vegan & veggie options available
– Music to soothe the hungry soul from our guest DJ Georgeous spinning some tunes for your aural delight
Enjoy the catwalk fashion show at LCB Depot by Mode Collective – raising funds for the LGBTQ+ Centre in Leicester, 8.30pm outside in our courtyard …
‘every designer taking part in this show is passionate and focused on advocating for change within our harmful fashion industry, to bring about “freedom” in one way or another’
– Shop at the fashion pop-up shop in our Old Gallery room, featuring Alexandra Weatherby, bbthebrand, Fullalove, Roshni Desai, and Noelle
– Comedy from Jokes On Us in our Courtyard Room (pay what you want):
7pm: Mary Flanigan – Already nominated for Birmingham Breaking Talent award, Mary Flanigan is fast becoming a favourite with audiences across the country. Join her in this ‘Create Your Own Adventure’ comedy show like no other.
8.15pm: Chelsea Birkby – Thought-provoking and silly Chelsea Birkby is one of the UK’s rising comedy stars, with writing credits for Mock The Week, Union Jack Radio and BBC Radio 4 … ‘One to Watch’ – Funny Women; ‘A real talent, outshining the big guns already!’ – Oxford Mail.
Plus, see the pop-up stall at LCB Depot from Women’s Aid Leicestershire
– It’s CQ Lates! The monthly late night gallery openings and events in Leicester’s Cultural Quarter : visit Leicester Print Workshop round the corner 6-9pm for their Lithography Weekender Fundraiser
Get tickets for Last Friday from WeGotTickets – entry fee pays for our artists & your entertaining!
Mouthwatering vegan/vegetarian street food will be at every #LastFriday.
Vegan/Vegetarian drinks options are also available – ask for more info on the night…
Get updates about Last Friday on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
@lcbdepot and @lastfridaylcb
LastFriday is an LCB/LastFriday/Grays production
For trader enquiries, contact email@example.com
LCB Depot aims to create a stimulating and interesting programme of events to enrich the cultural and entertainment offer of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, in conjunction and in sympathy with the local community of residents, businesses and visitors.
If you have concerns about any aspect of our events, such as noise from music or crowds, please contact our designated premises supervisor on 0116 253 3400.