LAST FRIDAY ….on the last Friday each month… amazing street food & drinks out in our courtyard and cafe-bar…
The Boxx n Bar
– Plenty of under cover seating outside and inside
– Plus fire pits!
– Open 5-10pm
– £2 entry per person – NEW : family & group tickets available! 2 adults and up to 3 children £5.00 / party – up to 8 people £10 (+ online booking fee £0.20 indiv/£0.50 family/£1 party)
– Vegan & veggie options available
– Music to soothe the hungry soul from our guest DJs Chris Long & Darran P @rotations_radio
– Last chance to see our Graphics exhibition and Kate Jackson’s Built For Sound installation (both end on this night)
– Comedy from Jokes On Us – 1st act 7pm, 2nd act 8.15pm
– £2 parking over the road at Halford Street NCP after 5.30pm, speak to staff on the night for voucher code
Get tickets from WeGotTickets – entry fee pays for our artists & your entertaining!
Mouthwatering vegan/vegetarian street food will be at every #LastFriday.
Vegan/Vegetarian drinks options are also available – ask for more info on the night…
Get updates about Last Friday on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
@lcbdepot and @lastfridaylcb
Government guidance on coronavirus
Under current Coronavirus guidance (at 27 January 2022):
- Please don’t visit us if you have any Coronavirus symptoms
- While it is no longer mandatory to wear a face covering, visitors may wish to wear a face mask in crowded or enclosed areas so that everyone may feel safe when visiting
- We have sanitiser stations on entry to the venue and in each performance space
- The main cafe-bar area is a large ventilated space with fresh supplied air
- Each performance space has either openable windows for ventilation, or air extraction
- Our venue is cleaned and sanitised daily
Last Friday is an LCB Depot/Last Friday/Grays production
For trader enquiries, contact Bookings@lastfridaylcb.uk
LCB Depot aims to create a stimulating and interesting programme of events to enrich the cultural and entertainment offer of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, in conjunction and in sympathy with the local community of residents, businesses and visitors.
If you have concerns about any aspect of our events, such as noise from music or crowds, please contact our designated premises supervisor on 0116 253 3400.