LASTFRIDAY ….on the last Friday each month… amazing street food & drinks out in our courtyard and cafe-bar…
There’s no LastFriday in December so this street food night is our last of 2021!
Hun Street Kitchen
Your taste buds will be propelled straight to the bustling Budapest food markets
The Mexican Food Counter
Modern Mexican street food
Vegan House Foods
We bring authentic Vegan food to weddings, parties & festivals across the UK
Woodfired Vegan Neapolitan pizza served out of a handcrafted bespoke horse box
The Cookie Mumsters
Home of the Deep Fried Cookie Dough
Plant based goodness, including their famous vegan wing boxes
– Plenty of under cover seating outside and inside
– Plus fire pits now the temperature has dropped!
– Open 5-10pm
– £2 entry per person – NEW : family & group tickets available! 2 adults and up to 3 children £5.00 / party – up to 8 people £10 (+ online booking fee £0.20 indiv/£0.50 family/£1 party)
– Vegan & veggie options available
– Music to soothe the hungry soul from our guest DJ @secretloveuk
– Enjoy the latest exhibitions in the Cultural Quarter with CQLates until 10pm : The Magic of the Real at LCB Depot, L.O.V.E. Art at Curve, Two Queens members’ show, and Beth Kettel : The Sound of Somebody Changing Their Mind at Phoenix
– Comedy from Jokes On Us – first act 7pm, second act 8.15pm
– Pop-up makers shop by We Are Leicester
– £2 parking over the road at Halford Street NCP after 5.30pm, speak to staff on the night for voucher code
Get tickets from WeGotTickets – entry fee pays for our artists & your entertaining!
Mouthwatering vegan/vegetarian street food will be at every #LastFriday.
Vegan/Vegetarian drinks options are also available – ask for more info on the night…
Get updates about LastFriday on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
@lcbdepot and @lastfridaylcb
LastFriday is an LCB Depot/LastFriday/Grays production
LCB Depot aims to create a stimulating and interesting programme of events to enrich the cultural and entertainment offer of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, in conjunction and in sympathy with the local community of residents, businesses and visitors.
If you have concerns about any aspect of our events, such as noise from music or crowds, please contact our designated premises supervisor on 0116 261 6805.