As Leicester’s Design Season enters its 3rd year, we once again celebrate the range and vitality of the city’s design community through a specially developed programme of talks, exhibitions, and events – both online and offline – led by designers for designers, students, new talent, and the public.
- several events from Love Architecture, the annual festival by Leicestershire & Rutland Society of Architects
- the graphic design exhibition LOOP in The Unloved windows at 128 Charles Street
- a Design Showcase exhibition and a street-facing/online digital art & design exhibition at LCB Depot
- a webinar from Create Leicester on Designing for Blind Dinosaurs with Sausage Fingers
- an invite to take part in an Open Brand Collaboration